Thursday 21 February 2013

track 014 - lettermo. first steps.

Like I promised, I started my Lettermo once I returned to Finland. Today is day 3, and since I'm sort of lazy at the moment, I will only show you what I have sent during these 3 days. I had a pile of gorgeous, interesting mail waiting for me here, and I did take lots of pictures, but that'll have to wait until some other day! Today's theme is outgoing.

#001
A reply to Erica, who sent me a letter via sendsomething a while back.

#002
A reply to Jasmine! I got to be a part of her Lettermo, and now she got to be a part of my Lettermo. Perfect!

#003
A reply to Bee! If you've read my earlier posts, you know that her last letter arrived covered in mysterious goo. I wonder if we'll ever find out what happened?


Those of you who started Lettermo in time have a week to go! I wish you're all having a blast!

If you'd like to receive something from me during my Month of Letters, drop me a line (biograffitist@mail.com) or just go ahead and send me a letter (the address is on the left side of the blog)! Any letter that I receive in time will most definitely be replied as a part of this project. (:

2 comments: